Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tired Turkey




Well, it's time to get back to work! Man, vacation wears me out. My family and I traveled to Northern Virginia for the Thanksgiving Holiday. It was wonderful, but the driving was hard on my back and brain. The classic "Are we there yet?" was in full effect from the backseat, constantly. Anyway, I'm starting to decorate some pots for the upcoming firing. My plan is to list some pots from this firing on ETSY. I will be a first for me. I was reading posts and comments on both Ron Philbeck's blog and John Bauman's blog. I agree with a lot of. I'm hoping to have sales, but won't rely on it as a major part of my income. It's just too much for me to manage, seeing how I have a retail space and am totally consumed with my kids. Anyway, my ETSY shop will have mostly cups to start with. I'll let you know when they're posted.

3 comments:

monica said...

Good luck with your etsy kyle. It will be really nice to be able to buy your work online, directly from you.

Mr. Young said...

I agree! Can't wait to see your work online!

Tracey Broome said...

I enjoyed seeing your shop when I dropped off the Clay and Blog show pots. What a dream space you have! Sorry to have missed you, we got lost and didn't get there as soon as I had hoped. Loved looking around though!