Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Black teapot. 2018. Cone 5. In the last few months I’ve been working on an electric kiln line of work. The goal was to 1. Have quick turnaround, which the eKiln provides. 2. Have a line of work that is not decorated, so I could really focus on form. 3. Have pots that can relate to my salt glazed work, yet offer a place for the viewer’s eyes to rest while looking at my entire body of work. Over the last month, I’ve integrated this work with my salt glazed work during the shows I’ve done. The response has been very positive and reassuring. Many have taken home a cup, bowl, or teapot. I’m sincerely thankful and encouraged! . . @kylecarpenterpottery #studiopottery #ncclay #828isgreat #asheville #pottery #ceramics #セラミックス #陶器 #קֵרָמִיקָה #céramique #poterie #cerámica #陶瓷 #도기류 #도예 #keramikk #krukmakeri #handmade #craft #contemporarycraft #cultivatingcraft #shcg #functionalpottery #standard710 #howiamaco #cone5 #teapot


via IFTTT

No comments: