Friday, April 3, 2009

Clayspace Field Trip!

New brochure :: Outside :: Unfolds into a poster


New brochure :: Inside

So, I'm finally making it to NCECA after several years of missing out. I haven't attended the conference since it was in Charlotte, NC. Was that 2001? Anyway, this year the conference is being held in Phoenix. I fly out with Eric Knoche and Josh Copus on Wednesday morning out of Charlotte. We are very excited! We're calling it a "Clayspace Fieldtrip." I just designed and printed 5000 brochures that explains Clayspace and highlight each member. We'll be passing these out to folks throughout the week. If you'd like one, email me your address at carpenterpottery at bellsouth dot net.

I'm also participating in a large exhibition in Phoenix's Icehouse Gallery at NCECA. It's called "Phoenix Rising." There are 18 artists in the show, both well known and less known (me). CERF has sponsered the show. Each artist donated a special piece for silent auction to benefit CERF. For those attending NCECA, the Icehouse Gallery is on Shuttle Stop #1 and there's an opening reception Friday night. I have around 15 pieces in the show. We had to fill 3600 sq. ft. See you there.

Phoenix Rising :: Postcard Image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your the second most famous person in the show! wat u talkin bout!